Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW indie label at Anne Bocci Boutique, Madras 641

Firstly, here's a cautionary tale for everyone when disrobing.
Just now, as I was swiftly pulling my sweatshirt up over my head I somehow RAMMED the huge zipper pull tab up my nose.
Ouch. Is my nose dripping blood? Jeez, I'm a nerd.

Okay, now on to the news. I'm truly thrilled to have this new indie clothing line, Madras 641.

M461 Bubbly Bustier, $68


M461 Bow-Rogue Blouse, $66


M461 Infatuated Empress, $68

Twitter is one of the few social networks I belong to.
I'm finding it's quite a small world when I can find independent designers at every turn.
My newest indie label is Madras 641 Clothing.
(M641) is a brand who's goal goes right to my heart...they strive to steer consumers away from fast-fashion.
The label strives to make your wardrobe sustainable and memorable. Founded by friends Subu and Ina.
"Our collections feature tops, tunics and dresses in 100% woven cotton with lavish trims." The brand is founded by the two friends who left corporate america and now enjoy M641 as their full-time enterprise. M641 knows personally, the ever-changing roles of women as: socialites, travelers, students, businesswomen and moms. M641 is a true fusion of fashion and friendship.
Can't wait to see my customer's reactions...not to my nose ramming incident, but to this sweet clothing line.
To see more fashion, jewelry, handbags and art, why not mosy on over to my website: http://annebocciboutique.com

No comments: